Friday, February 25, 2022
The Municipal Department of Health (Sesau) partners with Unoeste (Universidade do Oeste Paulista), to actively search for patients whose vaccination is incomplete, either due to a delay in the date of the second dose of the vaccine Covid-19 or dose reminder.
According to a survey by Sesau, through the Municipal Epidemiological Surveillance (VEM), this public represents approximately 64 thousand people, who must be mobilized through this project which started this week.
The action is based on active research through the Telessaúde platform, managed by Unoeste, based on the collection of data provided by VEM. The team contacts the absentees and informs them of the date on which they should have received the dose, informing them of the days and hours of opening of the health centres.
The objective is to verify the reasons that led these people to have incomplete doses against Covid-19, in addition to collecting information on the health post at which this person took the first dose. In this way, the project aims to expand vaccination coverage, in addition to clarifying doubts about the pandemic.
When contacting patients, the intention is to make them aware of the importance of this Covid-19 vaccine update, in addition to remembering that the Prefecture of Prudente, through Sesau, has 27 vaccination posts distributed in several neighborhoods, which are open from 7 a.m. at 4 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Source: Department of Communications
- 02/25/2022 The Mayor receives the captain of the Road Police and coordinator of Croeste
- 02/25/2022 The Social Fund offers 48 places for courses organized in partnership with Sebrae and Senai
- 02/25/2022 The Mayor visits the Clinique Fert-Embryon which offers a partnership to train the Sesau teams
- 02/25/2022 The town hall publishes a decree which resumes the payment of pending allocation license applications
- 02/25/2022 With “carnival party”, EM Odete Duarte receives delivery of 300 toys from Seduc
- 02/25/2022 The Social Fund receives food donations for emergency aid to families
- 02/25/2022 The bus station administration estimates that 10,400 passengers will pass through the site on vacation
- 02/25/2022 Banco do Povo ranks 1st in the state in unlocking credit for women
- 02/24/2022 Janitor and garbage collection will continue as normal during the Carnival Holidays
- 02/24/2022 The Mayor visits the Associação dos Cegos, recovered thanks to donations and voluntary actions
- 02/24/2022 The town hall begins to replace ordinary light bulbs with LEDs in the neighborhoods of Prudente
- 02/24/2022 Prudente receives the scholarship holders called for the new phase of the Bolsa Trabalho program
- 02/24/2022 Check the opening and closing of essential services during the extended Carnival holiday
- 02/24/2022 Semob installs traffic lights at the roundabout of Rua Gaspar Ricardo, between Matarazzo and IBC
- 02/24/2022 Job Desk has 343 vacancies available; CVs must be sent by email
- 02/24/2022 Clélia Tomazini participates in a meeting of first ladies with the presence of Bia Dória
- 02/24/2022 Sosp revitalizes Praça do Jardim Belo Horizonte with floor replacement and adjustments
- 02/23/2022 Daily bulletin reports 148 cases and four deaths from covid-19
- 02/23/2022 Ed Thomas invites President Bolsonaro to the inauguration of the Estação Cidadania, in Cremonezi
- 02/23/2022 Sosp Begins Earthworks to Build Court and 3×3 Basketball Court in Alta Vista
- 02/23/2022 André Domingos, accompanied by President Jair Bolsonaro, speaks at the launch of the PND
- 02/23/2022 In a meeting with Nabhan Garcia, Ed asks for articulation for issues related to Fundeb
- 02/23/2022 Absolute success, Bom Prato serves nearly 75,000 meals in two months of operation
- 02/23/2022 Vem organizes the 4th edition of Vacimóvel in Vida Nova Pacaembu and public support is positive
- 02/23/2022 In partnership with the municipality, Unoeste begins a study on water bathing in the Balneário
- 02/23/2022 The regional hospital celebrates its 25th anniversary with a mass in the cathedral for the silver jubilee
- 02/23/2022 In Brasília, Ed goes to the Ministry of Justice to join the Cortex system
- 02/23/2022 VEM promotes the Covid vaccination night shift in eight health facilities this Wednesday (23)
- 02/23/2022 Job Desk has 343 vacancies available; CVs must be sent by email
- 02/22/2022 After almost a month, the bulletin does not record covid deaths in the past 24 hours
- previous news