The 15.6-inch model of the Book2 Pro will come with a dedicated GPU from Intel
THE Samsung announced yesterday during its presentation at MWC 2022 its new range of notebooks Galaxy Book2with several different models to deliver the best performance for every type of user, including 2-in-1 convertible models and an enterprise model.
One of the highlights of the presentation was the announcement of the 15.6-inch model of the Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro, be released with processors Intel 12th generation and video card dedicated Intel Arc graphics.
The top-of-the-range 15.6″ model will have an Intel i5 or i7 processor and LPDDR5 memory of up to 32 GB, in addition to having 5G compatibility from the factory, being possible to install a nano SIM chip in the ‘laptop .
Although the presence of an Intel Arc Graphics video card has been confirmed, no further details have been released on which model will be chosen to power the new products, but according to recent leaks of what the names will be of the first boards in the Arc line, we should have an Intel Arc A350M or A370M.
Time to retire the PC? Cloud Games Vs. input material
We weigh up whether it’s worth more Xbox Cloud Gaming, GeForce Now or having your PC Gamer
– Continue after the ad –
Check below the specifications found in the new Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro in its 13.3-inch version, which does not have a dedicated plate and also in the 15.6-inch model, where we have the Intel Arc Graphics.
Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro
- Display: 13.3″ and 15.6″ AMOLED FHD (1920×1080)
- Processor: Intel Evo 12th Generation Intel Core i7/i5
- Graphics card: 13.3″: Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 15.6″: Intel Iris Xe Graphics / Intel Arc Graphics
- Operating System: Windows 11
- Memory: 8/16/32 GB (LPDDR5)
- Storage: up to 1TB (NVMe SSD)
- 1080p webcam with dual microphone
- Inputs: Thunderbolt 4 (1x), USB-C (1x), USB 3.2 (1x), HDMI (1x), 3.5mm input, microSD and nanoSIM in 15.6″ version
- Backlit keyboard with numeric keypad in 15.6″ version
- Fingerprint reader on the call button for authentication
- Connectivity: 13.3″: Wi-Fi 6E, 802.11 ax 2×2, Bluetooth v5.1, 15.6″: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, 802.11 ax 2×2, Bluetooth v5.1
- Battery: 13.3 inch: 63 Wh, 15.6 inch: 68 Wh
- Weight: 13.3″: 0.87 kg, 15.6″: 1.11 kg with integrated graphics / 1.17 kg with dedicated graphics
- Colours: Silver and Graphite
- Price: from $1,049.99 in the US
Intel confirms the release date of the next generations of CPUs: 16a. generation in 2025
The company is already planning to take the lead in performance per watt offered in the world of processors.
Thinking of buying a product online? Discover the Adrenaline Save extension for Google Chrome. It’s free and provides you with department store price comparisons and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.
Via: Connected world