Realme has introduced a new mid-range smartphone to its product catalog, the new Realme V25. It’s built around a 6.6-inch touchscreen display with Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate support. There’s also a 16MP front camera inside a small circular notch on the screen.
on the back, the Realme V25 runs with a triple-camera setup. In practice, there is a main lens of 64MP associated with two other auxiliary lenses of 2MP. At the hardware level, it brings the Snapdragon 690 chip with 5G support and 256 GB of storage. However, the most impressive thing is its 12 GB RAM which can be virtually expanded up to 19 GB.
See as well :
To keep everything running longer, Realme has included a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The smartphone also includes a side fingerprint reader and comes with Android 12 operating system under the Realme UI 3.0 interface. Plus, it has a finish that changes color in the sun.
- Screen: 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen, 2412 x 1080 pixel Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695
- RAM: 12 GB
- Internal storage: 256 GB
- Rear camera: 64 MP (Main) + 2 MP (Depth) + 2 MP (Macro)
- Front camera : 16MP
- Drums: 5,000mAh with 33W fast charging
- Colors: black, green and blue
- Operating system: Android 12, under Realme UI 3.0
Realme V25 will be available in China from March 4 for 1,999 CNY (around R$1,592).