O Xiaomi 12 It’s the Xiaomi 12 Pro should be released on March 15 in its global version. Os smart phones were announced with the Xiaomi 12X in December 2021 in China.
Shortly before launch, an insider shared pricing for the two devices for European markets with the Pricebaba website. He also provided the official renders.
Leaked renders reveal that there will be no design changes to the global variants from their Chinese editions.
The front of the Xiaomi 12 line features an AMOLED panel with a center-aligned hole and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
On the back, it has a triple 50-megapixel camera.
MySmartPrice reported last month that the standard model is coming to Europe in 8GB RAM + 128GB and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variants. The Pro model will be available in 8GB RAM + 256GB and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage options.
The leaked information claims that the Xiaomi 12X will come in 8GB RAM + 128GB and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variants, and will cost between €600 and €700 announced with both at the event of launch.
Specifications Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro
- The global Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro will likely have the same specs available in their Chinese versions.
- The Xiaomi 12 has a 6.28-inch FHD+ 120Hz OLED display and a 4,500mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
- On the other hand, the Xiaomi 12 Pro has a 6.73-inch LTPO AMOLED QHD+ 120Hz display and a 4,600mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging.
- The Xiaomi 12 has a triple camera of 50 megapixels (main, with OIS) + 13 megapixels (ultrawide) + 5 megapixels (telemacro).
- The Pro model gets a 50-megapixel (main, with OIS) + 50-megapixel (ultrawide) + 50-megapixel (telephoto) triple camera system.
- Both phones are equipped with a 32-megapixel front camera.
- The models are powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, LPPDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
- Both come preinstalled with Android 12 operating system with MIUI 13 and support 50W wireless charging.
What is the value?
According to the website, the base models will cost €899 and €1,099 respectively, and the available colors will be dark grey, blue and pink.
Copywriter, Content Production Specialist for the Web with a background in Webdesign and Digital Marketing.
Back-end programming student, tech enthusiast and writer at BitMagazine bringing the latest news and information about the tech world.