With discounts of up to 74%!
If you want to expand your game library on PlayStation consoles, you’re in luck. The Mega March campaign begins today on the PlayStation Store, which is offering a series of discounts on some of today’s biggest games, including FIFA 22, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, It Takes Two, Battlefield 2042, Deathloop, among many others.
This campaign will last until March 30, and according to the campaign image, you can save up to 74%. You can see some of the highlights of the Mega March promotion on the PlayStation Store below, but for more information you can always check out the official site.
Highlights of the Mega March campaign on the PS Store:
- FIFA 22 PS4: €18.19 (original price €69.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla PS4/PS5: €27.99 (original price, €69.99)
- It takes two PS4/PS5: €15.99 (original price €39.99)
- Deathloop: €34.99 (original price €69.99)
- Riders Republic PS4/PS5: €34.99 (original price, €69.99)
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order: €9.99 (original price, €49.99)
- The Sims 4: €4.79 (original price, €39.99)
- F1 2021 PS4/PS5: €13.99 (original price, €69.99)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy PS4/PS5: €34.99 (original price, €69.99)
- Need for Speed Heat: €15.99 (original price €79.99)
- Battlefield 2042 PS4/PS5: €39.99 (original price, €79.99)