The first wave of the Booster Course Pass is now officially launched on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe And as you might have guessed, some patch notes are also available.
This latest update brings Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to version 2.0.0. As mentioned below, playing the Booster Course Pass will be supported in online play starting March 21. And again, even if you don’t have the DLC, you can still play these tracks randomly.
Additionally, loot crates now take less time to regenerate when a player picks one up, and there are a number of fixes and many other “not listed” issues below that improve the gameplay experience. global.
Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s support page:
Version 2.0.0 (released March 17, 2022)
Support for downloadable content
- support now Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Pass the refresher course (Wave 1: 8 lessons)
- If someone in the lobby has a “Booster Course Pass”, all players can choose one of the pass courses.
- This supports “Friends”, “Wireless Play” and “LAN Play”.
- Starting March 21, you will be able to select a Booster Course Pass in online play.
- It supports “global”, “regional” and “tournament” tournaments.
- Even if a player does not have a “Booster Course Pass”, he can play the courses of the pass randomly.
- Reduce the time it takes to renew an “Item Box” when someone else picks it up.
- Fixed an issue where a connection error would occur when matching 12 people in an online game.
- You must download the latest update data to play online.
- If you download the latest update data, you will not be able to “play wirelessly” or LAN play with other players using data from a previous update.
- The update data contains fixes for issues that improve gameplay experience and other content not listed here.
- To download update data, you need enough space in your system memory or on your microSD card.
Have you tried the new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass? How do you feel about it so far? Leave a comment below.